(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Saturday, March 22, 2008

and the next day ... and the next day ...


So still laying around, feeling like its the week-end ... thinking of what I might want to cook tomorrow or get done because it will be Sunday and the week-end when I have an epiphany. Sure I can make soup tomorrow because it is Sunday. But then there will be the next day and the next day and ... I can make soup any day of the week! ... no more corporations ... at least in the forseeable future.

I'm needing fewer breathing sessions because I'm remembering a meeting or a deadline or an audit or ... *deep breath in, exhale*

I actually grocery shopped for the week with proper meats and veg ... because I will be cooking!

Very strange. veddy veddy veddy !

No comments: