(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Monday, May 5, 2008

freakishly puzzling, sometimes insulting emails.


I don't know about you guys, but I don't exactly appreciate the unsolicited emails I receive on a daily basis. I mean who are these people and why are they messing with my head? Here is a small sample of emails received in the last 24 hours. Seriously. I mean, who could make this stuff up? By the way, I've spared you all the penile-related communications.

1. Break-up reasons. Animals incriminated. *EXCUSE me?*
2. Are you over 50 and looking for someone? *what exactly are they trying to tell me?*
3. The Chance For A New Career Is Now. Join The Firedept. *for cosmopolitans, maybe ... *
4. Find real love online Over 40. *I hadn't even published this entry yet and this came in, queue Twilight Zone theme!*
5. Feeling full or bloated? You can benefit from a full body cleanse. *does this have anything to do with my crap post?*
6. Spouse finder! *maniacal cackle*
7. Two Geeks are getting RICH with a ROBOT! *be afraid. be very afraid.*
8. Exotic Oriental Fetish *when I first read this, I thought it said fish.*
9. Life insurance, cheap. *ruh roh."
10. Does your lady make you sick? Cheer up! .... *at a loss*

Okay, maybe I appreciate them a little. Readers, surely I'm not the ONLY freakin' Weirdo Spam magnet. Hit me with your best shots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sooooo gooooood. At least, they are good blog fodder.

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

I thought so too!!! I think I'm going to do these occasionally, the material that just magically appears in my inbox is too good to pass up! lol.