(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Monday, August 25, 2008

for my SF bay area readers ...


We are having a little 'do' at our décor boutique, Mignonne, located in the historic Old Oakland district, on Saturday, September 6th. We'd love to have you stop in, enjoy some goodies and be inspired by the local artisans displaying their wares.

The theme is a Green Potluck Event, and we are hosting in partnership with a few local merchants. To find out more, Click Here.

These unique receptions are our specialty, and visitors continuously remark how much they enjoy the hospitality they receive when they attend.

Hope we see you there!

4 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Have you considered opening a store in SoCal for all your readers down south?;-)

La Framéricaine said...

Your "looking forward to seeing..." line prompts me to wonder if you are using SKYPE to communicate with Johnelle. I just had a flash of you two setting up a SKYPE link during the sale and you actually seeing the customers and friends at the store! That would be so fun!

Randal Graves said...

How can you see anyone there? Webcam? Spy satellite?

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

LBR- no, but I've considered an outpost in France. Y'all ARE coming to see me, right?

LaF - that WOULD be fun. hmmm.

RG- details, details. (I make it up as I go along).