(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

speaking of shameless self-promotion ...

Take a minute or two and check out our newly featured artists at Mignonne Décor. Diana Blackwell and Paige Camerino are talented artists with interesting perspectives who make original artwork attainable at affordable prices.

Whether or not you are in the market for art ... taking a moment or two to peruse a sampling of their work is something well worth the time.

No, I'm not posting picture here ... that would kind of defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it???

5 comments:

Randal Graves said...

As opposed to shameful self-promotion? It's not like you're hawking the newest biotoxins, unless you are. Hey, the CIA would like to speak with you about a once-in-a-lifetime gig.

I like the art, but man, I'm not sure I could ever sell something I created. Writing is different because the art is in the sound of the words, not the font, even if it's one of those fancy ones. I don't know how artsy types can do it.

Anonymous said...

Hey woman!!! Yeah, you! I've missed you terribly. Plus, self promotion isn't shamless.

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

RG-I have an artist friend who took about 10 years or more before she could finally start selling her work. I think I understand where you're coming from ...

f.o.t.-back atcha you kickassblogger you!

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...

did i mention free bises if you leave a comment over there?

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.