(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

snow is on the way ...

yes, more snow is predicted for today or tomorrow.

yesterday, Jean-Yves and I got together ... we decided to walk a bit and froze our tushies off.

we ransacked the house, looking for the remaining parts for my radiator in the salle à vivre...to no avail. so it didn't get installed.

we were somewhat lacking in inspiration and mostly huddled around the fire...

today I'm off for a lunch rendez-vous near Nontron ... and wondering if the snow will commence 'en route'...

I may or may not return to a newly installed radiator.... something tells me nay ... lol

thank goodness I have some portable heaters.

well then ... no other profundities at the moment. à bientôt!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Bonne chance! A demain!