(the misadventures of an expatriate corporate dropout)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

good dream or bad dream?

last night I had a fleeting dream where I had this amazingly taut abdomen ... I was in a bikini at the beach. It was like one of the TMZ paparazzi moments. Unfortunately, I also had one of those orange peel fake tans ... might have been one of those spray on numbers ... somehow in the dream, the camera zoomed in tight and my skin looked kind of weird ... the color was sort of mottled ... then it zoomed out again and there was that muscle definition ... that smooth skin and perfectly placed navel ...

le sigh.


heh heh ...

3 comments:

The Pliers said...

Hey! I could use one of those––dreams, that is!

Anonymous said...

I remember a navel like that...I think. It's definitely not the frown dimple that now appears amidst the sea of stretch marks! There is DEEP meaning in your dream. I just don't know what it is!

Delana@dujour said...

I'm not anonymous...just pushed the wrong button.